Friday, May 8, 2009

Annie Hall "Meta as Fuck" Award Nominee

[Welcome to the inaugural nominee for the "Meta as Fuck" award. Hopefully, there'll be more of these throughout the year.]

I'm very interested in something I (among others) call "meta." It's somewhat difficult to define, but I know it when I see it (the Miller Test for epistemology, I suppose). Anyway, this "debate" between Matt Slick and Matt Dillahunty is most definitely meta. Aside from that, the debate is over the TAG (Transcendental Argument for the existence of God), which takes the opposite view of the person I was talking to in the previous post that God is above logic, instead, seeing logic as a part of the nature of God, and that he cannot defy logic, just as he cannot defy any other part of his nature. Yes... good luck with that...

But now, (W/O further delay), the debate:



The whole thing is about 50 minutes.

1 comment :