Monday, July 13, 2009

Announcement: Addition to Blog List (with Overthinking)

Hey, "everyone." (Surely, there must be so many of you...)

I added the incomparable blog "horse hung" [NSFW] to the blog list. This is one of the best blogs I have ever seen in any category. So I'm promoting it even though it probably has much more traffic than my blog (though mine has been around a bit longer). I'm a straight man, but who isn't a fan of looking at gigantic cocks? ...Well, lots of people are fans. If you don't believe me, just go to youtube. There are videos of elephants mating on that site that have millions of views. I don't want to seem as though I'm promoting the ludicrous idea that large penises have more intrinsic value than small ones. The "truth" is that people have "value." They have value because other people gave it to them. There's no objective standard we can use to determine how much value any individual has in a metaphysical sense. Neither do I claim that penis size is an extremely important part of the sexual experience. I don't know. Some women (or men) may prefer average or smaller dicks to large ones. It depends on the individual. It's not as if [a man with] a smaller penis is inherently less capable of giving a woman an orgasm than [a man with] a larger one. So there's no reason for anyone to be insecure about it or to develop an inferiority complex. There's no reason not to be satisfied with the size you have now. It's not really one of those things you can (easily) change [safely]. For all you know, there might be some disadvantages to having a large penis. You know, it probably gets in the way; unplanned erections are probably more difficult to hide; underwear doesn't fit as well... penises are probably sort of like breasts in that way. Except it's easier to change the size of those.

...Anyway, enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment