Sunday, November 22, 2009

And Now For Something A Little Less Serious (Menstruation)

This is a reply to a post (about something called "The Diva Cup") by my blog-pal Rebekah over at jauntydame.com, whom I love... a lot... like really... like... "♥" status... like seriously... Anyway... I was going to post this directly as a comment on her page, but then I thought that maybe it's not the kind of thing her readers want to see. So if you want, read that post first (but no trolling, ok!?), and then come back and read the rest of this one. Thanks...

First of all, I'd like to thank you for sharing this! I'm so glad you're comfortable talking openly and honestly about things like this. As a student/researcher of the universe, I am continuously fascinated by the inner workings of the human species of gene-transportation unit (in addition to all other varieties of gene-transportation unit, of course)! I find it a little frustrating that some people seem so disgusted by such conversations. I never look down upon an opportunity to improve my understanding of how (any aspect of) the universe operates!

Now if you'll please forgive me for being such a terrible person... can't... resist... "immature"... humor... agh...
  • That was quite a gushing review of this product!

  • Mr. Garrison: "I'm sorry, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." (South Park)

  • Wow! This product gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "two girls, one cup"!

  • I can't wait to see "Two Divas, One Cup: The Musical"!

  • The difference between the two sizes (and the fact that you use the larger size) doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. As Kid Bengala has said, "The elasticity of the vagina is something surprising!"

  • This goes to show you how much Freud needed to learn about women... If only he had known how many more nerve-endings there are in the clitoris than the vagina... oh well, he could be a real douche sometimes...

4 comments :

  1. Fame! Fame at last! Thank you.

    As a student of the universe, I imagine you're allowed to be irreverent about anything you want. We often choose religion, but reproductive organs are fair game.

    Gushing! Ha!

    Freud WAS a douche. Penis envy? Pshaw! Sideburn envy, though... you give me serious sideburn envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm sorry, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." (South Park)

    that's been one of my favorite funny quotes since ever I first saw/heard it.... kinda true too when you think about it - girls are a wierd bunch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. agh... girls are *different* from men. It doesn't make them "weird." Let's not turn an observation into a judgment, ok? thanks... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete